Sunday, May 8, 2011

Moments of

People have thought, since I picked up a camera that I take too many pictures,
"Why why why?"

I do it for the beauty. 
There's all this beauty day to day, 
moment to moment, 
all around us in the little things.

And I see them, I see them all the time. 
I look at something and I want to capture it. I want to show it's ness to the world. I can take a profuse amount of photos of one thing and people they just think what they think, but you take and you take.


As Gary Winnogrand said (slightly paraphrased); Most of my pictures are garbage.

and then there's this moment, when I'm taking all these photos and I look at the one and it's like 

aaaahh.

and they look at it, 

and they see it.


They see the beauty I see.
And that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment