Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation, have a little fun.

I have been absolutely terrible updating for you,
my sweet, sparse followers, (i.e. Marcel)
and so, now, I will be in L.A. for a month and wonder if I will update at all...


but for you, I hope I will. 


I worry, about odd things like underwear and whether or not I'll be able to watch The Simpsons everyday anymore... 
Anyways, here is a supplemental picture of what has been happening and consuming my time, 
in which I have actually gotten somewhere now!




On a side note, Tom Waits broke my heart today,
he's touring which is already amazing,
and he will not be anywhere near California or Oregon. 
</3




P.S. I got a terrible ID photo today.
/I almost showed you

1 comment:

  1. Finally. I really need to learn more about photography. I'm glad you updated & my name is in it too lol.

    ReplyDelete