Sunday, December 25, 2011

Listening to Dead Guys talk.

My new thing is, the thing of all young people finding their way, seeking advice. Like all people we seek an answer...I can't say that I found one but I sure found something. 

Because I need inspiration as I write about myself, and write my heart away to the world. All I think about is college lately... Man, I hope someone lets me in. So anyway, these inspirational speeches are really wonderful. This is Isaiah Zagar, I haven't heard him talk but I like the cut of his jib.

Isn't this a wonderful picture? I'm not sure why I love it so much...I would usually go for a culminating image of a persons essence. But...sometimes photos of artists aren't making art in their photos. Yeah.

I love it.

Background words of my life, currently.

 


The beautiful...Free(to Wear Sunscreen)
Baz Luhrman is my heart. <3


Anywho, here's some more inspirational men.



and a last bit of inspiration in the world..



And lastly, in

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture, he talks about Achieving Childhood dreams...and it's fucking inspirational. 

This quote really stood out to me.

"
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted."
That's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment